In This Section
Henry's Friends is a charitable organisation, established soon after the school opened in 2004.
Our objectives are to raise funds in support of the education of the children of Henry Chichele Primary School. We do this by arranging events which are open to the public.
Henry's Friends are grateful for your support with the extra things we do in our school!
Please speak to a member of the Committee if you would like further information on joining Henry's Friends or email PTFA@henrychichele.northants.sch.uk
Henry’s Friends is a dedicated team of parents and school staff who work together to raise funds for our school. The money we raise is spent in different ways but our priority is always to enhance the educational and recreational facilities for our children.
We do this by organising fun and inclusive events throughout the school year, to bring our school and community together and to celebrate what a fantastic school we have.
We have a core committee who plan and organise our events, but we always welcome additional support and help from parents. If you would like to assist on any upcoming events, please don’t hesitate to contact the school office or any of the committee members for more information.
As a committee, we meet once a term and these meetings are open to all parents who would like to come along and see what we are about. We very much value your support.
During 2019/2020 we worked really hard to raise lots of money for our school. Whilst our Summer event plans have been put on hold because of the pandemic, we have still managed to purchase some fantastic equipment with the money the school community has raised together. The list of items we have purchased this year includes the following;
- Musical instruments for playground
- Water walls x2 for playground
- Forest school area
- Dutch play barn x1
- Brand new SNUG equipment
- Design and Technology bench for DT
- Contribution to Y6 leavers gifts
- Chair-Ebony Tobin (Child in Y3)
- Vice Chair-Kerry Hales (Children in Y4 and YR)
- Secretary-Rachel Wright (Child in Y2) / Carlin Fallon (Children in Y5 and Y1)
- Treasurer-Kylie Richardson (Children in Y5 and Y1)
Other committee members:
- Sarah Dunne (Child in Y3)
- Gemma Hartop (Staff member)
- Helen Linnett (Child in Y1)
- Trish Nixon (Children in Y5)
- Sam Pocock -Community Secretary (Child in Y6)
- A member of the SLT attends each meeting